Daily Operations have been affected by guidelines set forth by the University in response to COVID-19.
- Only business essential visitors allowed on campus at this time. This includes individuals or groups that are not students, faculty, or staff.
- All tours have been cancelled until further notice.
- Until further notice: University meetings/events should be limited to 50% of the space’s capacity, while also maintaining the 6′ social distancing guideline.
- The Hildebrand Equine Complex event staff will be working on a modified in-office work schedule, so we encourage you to call or email with any questions or concerns, and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time!
About the Complex
The Thomas G. Hildebrand, DVM ’56 Equine Complex is a state-of-the-art facility which provides a new, on-campus home for equine teaching, research, outreach, and athletic programming. Phase I construction includes a first-class arena and barn facilities for the NCAA Women’s Equestrian Team, as well as a teaching and outreach complex which features multiple classrooms, meeting spaces and offices. Further, Phase I includes a cross country course to be utilized by the Texas A&M Cross Country Team to train and host meets at the local, state, national and international level.
Phase IIA will include stallion and mare research facilities at the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Phase IIB will include a new teaching arena, a nutrition and exercise physiology teaching and research center, a reproduction teaching and research center and facilities for the Texas A&M Polo Team. Please check back for more information regarding the completion of this phase.
Thanks to Experience BCS and Threshold 360, we are now able to take you on a virtual tour of the facility. Please click here to begin the tour.
ALL in-person tours are cancelled until further notice.
A variety of classroom, meeting and event spaces are available at the complex for use by on- and off-campus groups. For information regarding facility rental, please contact Laura Parunak, Event Coordinator, at 979-458-9166 or hildebrandEC@tamu.edu.
Thomas G. Hildebrand, DVM ’56 Equine Complex
Contact: Steve Canon, Complex Manager
3240 F&B Road
College Station, TX 77843